ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Expired gets low and wide with Z3M!

Headed out with Expired this afternoon up to the airport after a few changes to his 1.2. The pictures dont really do it justice.

Also nearly got nicked for apparently being terrorists. Must have been a slow day for the police.

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00186.jpg

DSC00182.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

DSC00183.jpg

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

DSC00190.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

Cheers
Tom

Clio 1.2 16v
Love the third photo Tom, the stance just looks so right.

Will have to see what tat, if any I can withdraw from the 50D.

Chris.

BMW 330ci
Was thinking of getting team dynamics for my 1.2, think these pictures have just made my mind up ;), both cars look awesome. What size are the TD's ?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Exactly how a non sport should look, and the M looks superb mate. Very jealous.

Lol at almost getting nicked, I've had that before when taking pictures. Drug dealer with a tripod, apparently.

Clio 1.2 16v
Thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it, just some colour coding to do when we get some sun shine and it's just about done.

Brad they are 16" wearing 205/45s, unsure of the offset though, the are believed to be from a Civic so somewhere around ET45 I'd guess. 25mm spacers all round on the Clio, it does scrape with it been so low on the rear.

Looking to get the arches rolled if anyone knows someone in the area that can do it? (except arch enemy)

Chris

Lovely Non Sport! Ride height down to a perfection!
A Skoda/Fat Megane splitter would tidy up the front massively.

I had a fat megane one on my old one. So much better than the standard thing with holes in it.

320d
That's a really really nice 1.2, its very subtle and well done. Love it.

The M just speaks for itself.

Clio 1.2 16v
Lovely Non Sport! Ride height down to a perfection!
A Skoda/Fat Megane splitter would tidy up the front massively.

I had a fat megane one on my old one. So much better than the standard thing with holes in it.
I have the link saved for the Fabia splitter which has been tempting me, the more pictures I see the more I want it, for such little cost I might as well. Stay tuned.

And thanks for your comments so far guys, appreciate them, can't wait for the weather to come round so the colour coding can be done.

Chris

Clio 1.2 16v
Ok so a week later I have fitted the 1.2 with a Fabia splitter. Much prefer it to the standard one, tidies the front up nicely.

img54961i.jpg

Just colour coding to go now.

Comments? Chris

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
That 1.2 would be perfect with the newer bumper and fresh plates. That BM is über nice.

Clio 1.2 16v
That 1.2 would be perfect with the newer bumper and fresh plates. That BM is über nice.
If your referring to the facelift bumpers, I don't like them for some reason, prefer mine.

And I was thinking about getting the plate re-done but I might be getting a private reg for my 21st in a few months so they will be changed soon anyway.