ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

explorer 7 probs ??

clio 1.8 16v
iv downloaded ex 7 and now every time i load the net up iy takes ages for it to load up about half an hour sometimes but when its loaded its fine i can shut it down and open it back up and it comes on straight away but when i close my computer down and re-boot its does it again is there anything i can do my end or will it have to go into the computer shop iv downloaded firefox but it wont let me on msn till ex7 is load ?????

Clio 5 1.2 16v
It sounds like you have a switch over error try cleaning out your cookies and stored information, you can do this by going to tools > Under browser history click delete and then click delete all (this will mean you lose you auto complete stuff e.g like automically loging into clio sport) and make sure you havent got any "toolbars" installed they can cause no end of problems, if all that fails go into your control panel and unistall it and then reinstall ie7 it could just be a bad install

clio 1.8 16v
thanks mate just been into my control panel and add & remove programs and looked for ex 7 and its no were to be found ? ? even got (show updates) on