ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

extended Warranty 172 cup

Golf R32 & 172 CUP

???

looking at buying a cup for the g-friend, whats the score with extending the warranty when it comes to running out?? anyone done it?

Rgds

Pete

I have an extended waranty on my Mk1 172.

Its better than the Manufacturers one believe me.

You can contact them and arrange further cover for a monthly or one off cost.

yea guys any info about extending warranty would be good cause mine runs out soon any info would b good cheers peeps

2 CLIO 16 VALVES

You can it extend your manufac warranty atyour local dealer, there are a few different options of doing it i.e you can extend the warranty to 4 years/60k or 5years/60k or you can up the milage. The waranty extends the period of the manufacturers warr and it also extends the Renault assist AA cover, prices vary on engine size but start at around £375 I think. Not at work today so not got the paperwork to hand.

172 cup TT

Thanks for that.. i just had £5k of work done under warrenty so thank god ive still got 4 months of it left!!..

Golf R32 & 172 CUP

LOL i know but i just want to know whatever i end up buying i can extend it for her.