ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exterior makeover required

Black 197
I have no idea how ive done it, but my black 197 is covered in swirl and haze marks, i rinse the car well before washing, use 2 bucket method and microfibres, but my paintwork is gash. Its been super guarded and polished with meguiars 3 step polish. ive not really given it more than a wash in the last 2 months. Im looking for someone local to me, sheffield, chesterfield area that can sort this out and advice on how to not get the paint in that condition again

Very difficult to keep a black car immaculate even being super super careful. If the marks are very light then you might get away with some AGSRP or scratch X but maching is the only realistic way of sorting it in my opinion.

Black 197
thanks for that, they should be light as the cars only 10 months old. Hopefully I can find someone with the right tools to sort it for me.

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
I live in Wakefield and i have a megs polisher ^. Ive just bought it and have a couple of cars to do yet but ill drop you a pm when ive got a free saturday/sunday if you like?