ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

External Screen with MBP recommendations

306 TD Slut
Hi, Im looking to run a larger display of my mac book pro as I'm finding it pretty hard to design in such a small screen.

Can anyone recommend a good one?

Apple's product is near on £700, i was wondering if i could find a cheaper one but try and keep the quality, just without the apple logo on it.

kthnxbye

Rav4
I have it connected to a 30" monitor superb.

:)

You can pick up a nice 24" for around £200 as stated above.

Thanks,

G.

GW RS200
Ive got a 24" Dell and it's fantastic. My brother got a cheaper 24" the other day (forget the make) but colour and viewing angle on it are absolutely terrible and he regrets not spending the extra now. You definitely do get what you pay for with monitors!

306 TD Slut
So it looks like i am going to get the Dell UltraSharp U2410.

I popped into apple and they told me it wasnt possible to run the apple display as i didnt have the new Mini DisplayPort on my mac.

Im an apple fan but when they do s**t like this it really pisses me off. Why not make it compatible with all macs?.. my 08 MCP is hardly out of date. Pricks.