ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Extreme Spacers (conversion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Listerine & Poledo
Alright CS.

So, if someone needed to go from 4x100 (44.1) to 5x139.7 (108), is that do-able?

H&R don't stock anything in that style, so I suspect there's safety aspects involved.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Perfect, that's the kind of thing. Thanks fella Wondered why I couldn't find anything.

It's all a bit secret squirrel until I actually get underway with the project though ;)
Spacers ruin your handling and make your car s**t.

Ricer. Buy an MX5, chav, ruining cars, drifting is s**t, etc etc etc.

Listerine & Poledo
Sounds drag related then!
Oh it's all in the best possible taste

evererett.jpg

182 Turbo
I always thought clios looked horrid with any form of widening , even the s1600 with the wide body looks tacky as f**k imo.
Clio bodies just dont flow well enough. VW's however..

lSCw62D.jpg

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I always thought clios looked horrid with any form of widening , even the s1600 with the wide body looks tacky as f**k imo.
Clio bodies just dont flow well enough. VW's however..

lSCw62D.jpg
Clios look bad with any form of widening? Eh?
You're literally filling the arches more how can this look bad?

Tbf you think that VW looks good so that says it all ;)

182 Turbo

Tbf you think that VW looks good so that says it all :wink:
absolutely i think that VW looks good, im glad it says it all, its an example of the VW's they race in the VW racing cup, its the same sort of widening they make to touring cars, and WRC cars. It's about function. Infact i think that is a replica of the VW WRC car.
Filling the arches more how can it look bad, 100mm spacing on a clio ruining scrub radius and looking like this;
sc8U76k.jpg

I didnt realise i would have to be pedantic, but ok 10-20mm spacers look fine on clio's, not even really a whole lot different but fine. Ill reword it to ''any form of extensive widening'' for the clarity you need.

182 Turbo

Tbf you think that VW looks good so that says it all :wink:
I was wrong, its not a WRC replica it was the 2015 VW Golf Racer , similar to the Seat Leon Cupra cup car. Raced against it in some form of Touring Car championship possibly german touring cars.
Are you more into the unfunctional stance life then?
1O3mXwo.jpg

Not really my cuppa T but its ok, i wont passive aggressively judge you for it :wink: stance can sometimes be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.