ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F.A.O Mk2 V6 Owners

S2 106 Rallye

Can any Mk2 V6 owner help me out??

Im looking to get an official V6 spoiler through Renault but Ive been told I need the Fabrication number and Type number of the car.

These are found on the VIN plates

Could any of you lucky Mk2 V6 owners either post on the forum or PM me the relevent numbers?

Any help would be appreciated!!

Dan

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

If you pm me a mk2 v6 reg number i can get the part number or the details whichever you need.

S2 106 Rallye

I have done, the only one Ive found with a reg plate is a french model, and none of the latest mags have any pics in. :eek:(

60 20 012 727 I belive no prices though there not on the copy of the software Ive got.

JAY I just entered an approx date for a Mk2 date and got this is this the right way round it? ALso any idea hwo to get a new copy of the software I imagine its not officially released but is there an order code I can go to Renault and use. My local delaers arent exaclty clued up so I recon I could order anything aslong as I had a part number.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

the cds are issued to dealers automatically so im not sure if you can order sets for yourself,ill check(there has been about 10 dialogys update cds since it started).Just put in a date close to where we are now then its got to be a mk2. That will mostly work but they do make strange differences to vehicles on the same phase which putting in a estimated date sometimes means you get the wrong parts. Shouldnt matter in this case as all he wants is a mk2 spoiler not a engine part or something. Does the dialogys you have work along with the other things on your pc or is it the type that you completly install and can only run dialogys. If its the first type are you using windows xp? Was going to install dialogys at home just wondered if it worked ok with xp.

Quote: Originally posted by JAY172 on 27 March 2004

Does the dialogys you have work along with the other things on your pc or is it the type that you completly install and can only run dialogys. If its the first type are you using windows xp? Was going to install dialogys at home just wondered if it worked ok with xp.
Thanks for checking Ive tried to think of ways to get the cd but with no luck.

I run XP on my pc and its not caused a problem. You need to delete your installs of adobe and something else I forget what and install the Reanult versions but there no problems with them.

Have you any idea ho to find the other Renault codes ect . When I get bored I keep having a look round for parts etc for the Clio eg Williams engines or trying to find the changes between cars but I cannot guess the codes for the version is there a web page or something with them?

Also what this OTS thing I need some password or something but no idea what it does its shown as OTS : No on the control pannel but to change it it asks for a password.

Pretender

When I bought my official Renault V6 rear spoiler on the 28.08.03, the part number was RE6020012727, the price was £210.00. With working for Renualt I got 25% discount which brought the price to £136.00 plus the 17%VAT = £159.12, the painting I did not have to pay for. So you should be alright with the discount and painting as your dad also works for renault. When fitting the spolier you need to change to shorter hatch struts or the spoiler will catch on the roof. Original V6 struts are £150.00 each from Renault and that is with discount. I got some new struts made up but these were just a one off.

http://www.cliosport.net/gallery/clio172/2082-4.jpghttp://www.cliosport.net/gallery/clio172/2082-4.jpg

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

on another note does anyone know the part numbers for the dash inserts for the v6 im after the ones in black gold. are these supplied in primer? im hoping they arent.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 27 March 2004

Quote: Originally posted by JAY172 on 27 March 2004

Does the dialogys you have work along with the other things on your pc or is it the type that you completly install and can only run dialogys. If its the first type are you using windows xp? Was going to install dialogys at home just wondered if it worked ok with xp.
Thanks for checking Ive tried to think of ways to get the cd but with no luck.

I run XP on my pc and its not caused a problem. You need to delete your installs of adobe and something else I forget what and install the Reanult versions but there no problems with them.

Have you any idea ho to find the other Renault codes ect . When I get bored I keep having a look round for parts etc for the Clio eg Williams engines or trying to find the changes between cars but I cannot guess the codes for the version is there a web page or something with them?

Also what this OTS thing I need some password or something but no idea what it does its shown as OTS : No on the control pannel but to change it it asks for a password.
It lists all the types for the vehicle selected when you click on type number(on the screen where you input all the vehicle details) but if you dont know what type they are then its guesswork(pick one and see). You could get people on here to post there vehicle types off their oval plates so you had them for future reference. The ots(renault recalls) function doesnt work through dialogys you need to be connected to the dealer access renault net. Some otss are shown in the tech note listing which is on dialogys.

Quote: Originally posted by Tomclio182 on 27 March 2004

on another note does anyone know the part numbers for the dash inserts for the v6 im after the ones in black gold. are these supplied in primer? im hoping they arent.
Ive had a look and can you tell us which bit of http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1080416755__dash.jpgthis you want to know about.

I think they come pre painted as you need to know what trim you want to find out the part code.

The spoiler is taller and therefore will hit the back edge of the roof. Therefore youll need the V6 tailgate struts, theyre shorter and will limit how far the tailgate opens ( and then youll forever be hitting your head on it !)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by Jeremy Townsend on 29 March 2004

The spoiler is taller and therefore will hit the back edge of the roof. Therefore youll need the V6 tailgate struts, theyre shorter and will limit how far the tailgate opens ( and then youll forever be hitting your head on it !)
I need some of these,

are they really that expensive??

C

Cupster

There isnt much difference to the cup spoiler really apart the the decent brake light. Want!!!