ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F>A>O Superfastdan My Car Pics

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Because ive just bought one, i pick it up tomorrow, and im trying to get some ideas as its completely standard. If I dont get any info before tomorrow, my mrs will have me down allied carpets wasting my hard earned. My logic is spend it before she can...

Civic Type-R

Your car looks amazing :eek: Thats defo convinced me to get MK2 bumpstrips n badges and get everything colour coded.

Golf R/Leon FR

yeah deffo get spending before the missus!!!

good choice of car dude, mine is standard apart from mk2 rear lights, and ITG panel filter. just bought some mk2 side strips.

first id buy rear lights, side strips, then coilovers, silvervisions, and clear side repeaters

Golf R/Leon FR

one of my mates works for a renault breakers yard, got them for £30, can get the silver 2.0 16v badges also for £10 each, but he had sold out of them.

clarkie got his from renault cost him £110 i think.

Civic Type-R

Thanks... will I just need a buy the strip that goes over the door and not the back bit too? No chance your mate can get me a set lol

RS Megane DCi 175

that is the best ph1 Ive ever seen!
Looks absolutley lovely, wheels, lowering - all just right.

Just out of interest, whats it lowered on & how much?
:D

Golf R/Leon FR

Quote: Originally posted by MattT on 29 July 2005

Just out of interest, whats it lowered on & how much?
:D
its on gaz coilovers, from seeing it in the metal, id say it was around 70mm on the rear and 80mm on the front?

Golf R/Leon FR

it looks lower than 60 paul especially the front

was surprised to see the front that low!!!

[Edited by phoenixy on 30 July 2005 at 3:45pm]

2005 Impreza WRX STI

i dont like them standard TBH. the mk2 looks better. Gareth its lowered 61.7mm lol. i dont think its much lower?not sure

Veilsided MR2 Rev3 Turbo

Clarkie172 it looks so so good. Love the mods youve done. Subtle and improves the weaker areas of the MK1 172 perfectly. Love the dials, why on earth did they change them to what they are now. Fools.