ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F********* B*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E60 diesel powah
Yet another prick has keyed my clio FFS!!!!!!!

Come home from work to see mud up my front bumper..then the Bonnet keyed across it, drivers wing, door and rear quarter and passenger wing, door and rear quarter!

Pikey f**kIN SCUM! Car was parked outside my own home all day, supposedly there had been some workman near my car which 99.9percent positive it was them! Pics tomorrow as its pitch black outside :(

More concern now is my Audi is parked outside now!

Last edited:
  Porsche Boxster987S
shocking. These dicks should be lined up against a wall and shot in both knees

E60 diesel powah
Hopefully, going to ring the council up tomorrow to see if they issued there workmen to work around my area! :mad:

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
really is a f**king issue of mine this.. i would love to find who these drop outs are, visit their house/caravan/squat and smash something up of equal cost that they have worked hard for, then remove there thumbs with my teeth...

i know exactly how you feel mate, had the same done to a previous car...

BMW E92/Audi S3
Same here. I'd like to catch anyone doing it to anyones car. It gets me so mad. If I weren't a car owner and enthusiast, it wouldn't anger me so much. But I know that owning a car takes a lot of time and money as it is, without little f**king scums destroying your property.
I'd even go as far as saying that I'd wish them dead. Pfft..

Si

RS Clio 172
things like this make me sick. why does cowardly scum like this deserve freedom?

GTD, Lupo
This annoys me! Some one did my mates brand new fiesta, just cant see the point. Always worried about my car so i garage it every night. On the other hand i always wanted someone to key my Golf and it meant a respray :D. Hope you catch the gits that did it.

Paul

R26 F1
Dirty Pikey Gipsy Scrotes! My Meg got keyed at the weekend, passenger door and rear quarter panel. The whole side of the car needs re-sprayed at £350! Id hate to think what thats going to cost you!

172 cup
As per Facebook sorry to hear that Immi - t***s the lot of them, god knows why they think that have the right to do this.

I actually was parking up last week (reverse paralell park) and some grebo and his mate banged on the car as if to pretend Id bumped the car behind me, I was looking out of the rear window at the time so saw the lad do it. I got out of the car and chased him down the street "said WTF do you think your doing" " DO NOT touch my car ever again you f**king Pikey" I then finished my parking and though oops I should probably move it now as if they come back this way tonight it'l be getting keyed. I was ready to rip his neck off though by just banging on my car so god knows how you feel.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
As per Facebook sorry to hear that Immi - tw*tS the lot of them, god knows why they think that have the right to do this.

I actually was parking up last week (reverse paralell park) and some grebo and his mate banged on the car as if to pretend Id bumped the car behind me, I was looking out of the rear window at the time so saw the lad do it. I got out of the car and chased him down the street "said WTF do you think your doing" " DO NOT touch my car ever again you f**king Pikey" I then finished my parking and though oops I should probably move it now as if they come back this way tonight it'l be getting keyed. I was ready to rip his neck off though by just banging on my car so god knows how you feel.

loads of kids do this where i live seems to be a craze,see one do it the other day they went as far as to crouch down so they couldnt be seen. i do loive in dagenham tho full of pikey scum!

Peugeot 307 1.6 hdi
I know exactly how you feel. I had my brand new 307 keyed all down one side of the car when it was only 4 days old. It's makes you feel sick inside. My car is black so it made it stand out all the more but luckily, my father knew someone who polished the scratch out for free, which was nice but it's still no excuse for the scum who do these type of things.

Feel for you.

L

leeboy182

had my old car keyed front quarter panels kicked an both mirrors smashed on an ek9 it wasn't cheap either, seems it's got to the point where you just can't have decent things these days! Feel your pain mate hope they rot in hell!!!!

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I sense the amount of stars in the title do not represent actual letters. I tried to work out what the words were with a game of hangman but i'd hung the entire population of romford before i gave up.

120d M-Sport
Scum of the f**king earth! My clio was already keyed when i 1st got it and that was bad enough :dapprove:

Sorry to hear its happened all over yours bud, love your car aswel :dapprove: