ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

f**k you clio! *puddles*

182 Inferno
Wtf is this s**t?! Ive had leaking Clios in the past but never in a 182! No obvious point of entry but seems a bit wet along the bottom plastics.

Anyone else got/had a mysterious puddle?

Piece of s**t!
20170630_110507.jpg

I also dont know why it is orange :( Blue seems to be a stain that has randomly appeared...

330i. E30 Touring.
Take out the front arch liners, clean out the mud behind the rear section.
Check rear lights are sealed properly.
Clear the windscreen/scuttle drains.

Does it have a sunroof?

All the Mk1 sunroof rubber shrunk and then collected water in the drains, which then poured out of the central locking sensor thingy when you cornered lol

If it has got a sunroof, it might be blocked drains filling up and then running down the inside of the shell.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Fire gets rid of problems, fire also gets rid of the rest of the niggles.

New2RS

ClioSport Club Member
Glad I read this thread today, just lifted passenger floor mat on the off chance and hey presto :smile:
I'm with you berilla-
F**k you Clio
Piece of s**t

New2RS

ClioSport Club Member
Ya buy cheap, ya buy twice.
The wheelie bin French build quality certainly lives up to the hype. Except wheelie bins are water tight.

Had exactly this occur on the Vee. It was the blocked drainage hose on the front bulk head. Was a lagoon under the wiper motor area, filled to the point it was coming in both sides through the heater motor cut out. I couldn't tell as it seemed dry, but it was coming down the front foot wells and collecting there at the rear in a puddle. Unblocked the pipe (it was solid jammed with leaves) all carpets out to dry, and it's been 100% dry for a couple of years now and just keep an eye on that pipe.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk