ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

f**king Monkeys

Audi S3

Why is it that everytime i take my car to have work done etc... they either dont do all i wanted, break summit, f**k it up or plain dont do it properly???

im so pissed off... just had some tyres fitted and they couldent even be bothered to balance them properly and now when i let off the accelerator it shakes like a b*****d... not only that but they set the pressures at 40psi one side and 26 on the other...

bloody hell mate, even i can balance tyres, its a piece of piss i even managed to balance sammys buckled wheel and i only ever use the balancer when im fitting tyres to my car so you must have had a right f**kwit changing yours

Audi S3

i think it was that they just coulednt be f**ked as it was 5.30 and they close at 6....

but if they just did it right in the first place they wouldnt get all the grief that there going to get tomorrow....:mad:

methinks youll be down there kicking off, hehe if it doesnt get sorted mate then pop to swindon early before we head to southend and ill get one of my contacts to balance it nice and cheap as ill get bollocked if i do yours at work myself

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy

wasnt done at kwik fit was it?? my unlce had the tyres done on his company car a few weeks ago and they didnt balance em correctly, he had stop on the motorway and call the mobile kwik fit ppl out to come and do it cos it was undrivable at motorway speeds

Audi S3

no wasnt kwik fit its a garage sujested by mytyres... they were fine the first time i used them but not this time

ff 182

I know wot you mean mate took my car in for 2 new tyres and they dropped the 1 and and f**ked it abit and they didnt say sori or anything and they wont pay for it either.