ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

f.t.a.o true original

GT, Valver, BMW

hi there hope you can help i was just wondering which stalk adaptor you used for your sony headunit im about to do the same thing and was just wanting to know which one to go for.

thanks in advance

GT, Valver, BMW

taken the plunge and purchased the pc9-101 having it fitted the wk/end so i will soon know if it is the right one,if it doesnt work the chap at the shop will change it for the other one so not really losing out,will post up my result as soon as i know the verdict

GT, Valver, BMW

ordered it from halfords £29.99 which ithought was pretty decent especially if it works,so just going to keep fingers crossed it works.

going to update original speakers next dont want to go over board with them just trying to keep car standard so will see what there is out there.

1.8 RSi MK1 Superchipped

yeah I had all teh sub and all that in my punto, so not botehring with it in this, gonna tweek engin insted... thats why Im selling the 300watt sub on ebay... loved that system too....

by stalk adaptor do u mean the one for remote control? if not and you mean the main lead (power supply speakers etc) you could always jus chop the leads and bullet plug them together, is what i did to my mates mini at the weeked, works a treat

1.8 RSi MK1 Superchipped

yeah Im on about the lead to use the remot, when I got the car the iso box had been cut off so I just but a std one on it so fits almost any HU now :D

GT, Valver, BMW

just to let you know the pc9-101 does work,the only problem we had was that there are so many wires there now it was a bit of a struggle to get it all down that small space,but other than that im well chuffed that ive got a cd player in both cars