ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F1 Crash in Dubai.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
So Renault decided to do a demonstration today of their F1 car.....:eek:

Excuse the noob guy commentating, he grates me something else.
[YOUTUBE]hiBvVCx-Yng[/YOUTUBE]

lol!!!!

Just because he can win rallys out there with his big wallet doesnt mean he's any flippin good hahaha.

"cheque please!"

Clio 1.2 16v
Because driving an F1 car is easy, isn't it? Goes to show how easy it is to mess up when driving one, even in a straight line.

Lucky escape for the Ford GT. Wasn't the guy riving the F1 head of FIA or some other motorsport organisation?

Renaultsport 220T
He doesn't look too confident...

10_sp_binsulayem4_ap_5.jpg

10_sp_binsulayem2_ap_5.jpg

10_sp_binsulayem3_ap_5.jpg

10_sp_binsulayem1_ap_5.jpg

Renaultsport 220T
It was one of two R28's. The other car they had there had hydraulics fault.

End of roadshow.

Nelson Piquet breathes a sigh of relief!
;)

Clio 182
Can just see the driver saying i will turn the launch control system off and give them a show. Dont think thats what he had in mind.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I would say he was a pretty good driver.

UAE champion rally driver who lives in Dubai. He has won more FIA regional championships, and more international rallies, than any other racer in history. His premier event has been the FIA Middle-East Rally Championship. Since first winning in 1986, he has gone on to win the event 14 times, never having been defeated. He took a sabbatical from racing after his 2002 season.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I would say he was a pretty good driver.

UAE champion rally driver who lives in Dubai. He has won more FIA regional championships, and more international rallies, than any other racer in history. His premier event has been the FIA Middle-East Rally Championship. Since first winning in 1986, he has gone on to win the event 14 times, never having been defeated. He took a sabbatical from racing after his 2002 season.

No disrespect to MBS, but the ME rally champ isn't exactly the pinnacle of motorsport. No doubt he's a very good driver but he sure as sugar isn't Loeb or Burns.