ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F4R Injector Refurbishment?

Clio
Hi,

Is it possible to get the Clio 182 injectors refurbished and if so by whom and how much?

Weighing up options after it looks as though I have an injector failure based on symptoms and fault code.

Thanks,

Bankrupt_drunk

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Will injector tune fix the solenoid in a dodgy injector? I thought they ultrasonic cleaned and flow checked them?
Good service though. I used them on my impreza.

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Is it worth it? Take out, send off (or deliver) prob cost more than a new one?

£33 new OE

Bankrupt_drunk

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
From memory they'll clean and flow check 4 for about £50 including post. Turn around was a few days. But that was a few years ago.

Bankrupt_drunk

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I agree. From what i understand most failures are due to the solenoid rather than blockages, and i don't think they'll fix that.

Clio
Hi all,

Thanks for the replies. It's wide throttle above 5,000 rpm drops it onto three cylinders. Fault code is cylinder 3 misfire. Having had similar symptoms of an injector failure before that's what I reckon it is.

Is it worth it? Take out, send off (or deliver) prob cost more than a new one?

£33 new OE
Hi,

Where from? Can only find them listed at £65 each?

Thanks,

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member