ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F50 intake on bonnet for Clio 2 mk 2

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Ive have seen a guy with a F50 intake on his bonnet and it look sooo nice. I now waant one and was wondering if any1 else had tried to do this with their bonnet at all? Any ideas on the costs or difficulty of getting it done?!??

Cheers guys

~*David*~

Lionel Richie

looks horrible IMO!!! I personally dont like cars that look like theyve ram-raided halfords!!!

If you want it done, get it done at a decent bodyshop, cost = £300+ (probably)

It will more than likely crack through and then have to be re-done

i put off by the cracking does not last long and will look awful unless you are prepared to keep gettin it sprayed up all the time, had mine custom made and it made out of metal so wont crack.

No, its a big f**k off arrow on the bonnet, what IS nice is the way hes done the front bumper. Then again it looks like a corsa with nice clio lights!

-Rob

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Your clueless man....an arrow on bonnet...yeah so what it looks bad ass. That has got to be the stupidest reaosn i have ever heard for saying that its cack..cause it looks like a shape u recognise. Furthermore...corsa, with clio lights! what r u talking about!

~*David*~

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

A focus..my word i thought u people knew ur cars....and ur mistaking a clio with a different bonnet for corsas and focuss thats quite shocking. Why do u hate fords by the way, i like the Mondeo ST220 and the Focus RS a lot actually, think theyre really nice.

~*David*~

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

At last some1 who agrees with the bonnet! Nah sorry no more pics...yet.

~*David*~

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Yeah i think it definitely would a bit...but its probably more about looks init.

~*David*~