ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fable III i cant wait!

182FF with cup packs
I would love for Fable III to be any good.

Hopefully, this time around it's be something like what we were promised for Fable way back when.... (which, for the record, I did enjoy, but it wasn't what they said it would be)

Stupid Molyneux getting my hopes up time and time again! Him and his brillliant ideas and vision, but his lacking in actual realisation.

yup i agree nothing like it was supposed to be but im the same really enjoyed the first two

i do like the constant use of chickens though

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Not really my type of game. Having said that, I only played the first game for about an hour. Felt a bit 'weird' to me - certainly nothing that made me want to carry on with it anyway.

Good shout about Molyneux! Stop pissing about with the next Fable installment and bring out a modern version of Populous! "Look at all those happy non-believers. They don't worship me even though I have built them acres of forest in and around their cities. Oh well. In goes the fireball inferno. Muhahaha - burn tossers ;)"

D.