ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Face lift Clio coming soon

Clio Trophy ,EFI'd 5GTT

hi all, just a quick question , ive owned my cup for nearly 3 years now and the finace deal i have is i can swap for a new car or give them it back and walk away .

i was on the phone today with sum1 from renault services asking about my options and what was the plans for the clio , i asked if there would be a new clio sport going to be sold but she said no ? i had read on here there was ? she told me it was here say :( but there will be a face lift model again before they bring out the new 1 , has any 1 got any pics of a facelift model clio thats due out soon ?

i may have considered a new faster limited editon clio but i dnt think it will happen.....

any views plz

There wont be another fact life the new Clio is completly different and will be out later this year. The RenaultSport version will be out Summer 2006.
Its possible there will be a last of the run Renault sport 182 with all the kit on them but i will depend how he normal 182/182 Cups sell.

335i M SPORT!!!!

I was told similar info when buying my dynamique in march...

Dealer told me the new model was due in September