ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Facebook on BB9700

Mk4 .:R32
I've got the application for Facebook (the latest version as far as I'm aware) on my blackberry, but to be honest it's pretty kak. I can't work out why it doesn't show new notifications :S for example a friend request, new wall post etc it doesn't tell you! you have to go onto the mobile site...therefore it makes it utterly useless.

Any ideas? or is the software just badly designed?

dk

911 GTS Cab
Mine tells me, on the main screen it's the 2nd icon across the top from the left, has a red astrix thing when I have a message, plus I have push alerts too to the phone. It's not amazingly fast though and the screen is too small, way too much scrolling required.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
will only work if your main email account is also your facebook email account....

Bus w**ker
will only work if your main email account is also your facebook email account....
Any email address will work as long as it's setup on BIS for that phone, no idea on BES but I'd expect the same as long as IT policy allows it, and the same email address is specified within the FB app and FB itself.

The app itself is pretty crude and TBH far too slow. The notifications are just the pushed emails converted to show in the app. It's better than the mobile site though.

dk, does the app look different on the 9700 compared to the 9000, as I have very little scrolling?

utf-8BQ2FwdHVyZThfNDhfNTYuanBn.gif

dk

911 GTS Cab
It's the same as that pic above, bit it only shows one short post, if it's. Ling one with a link or pic it doesn't fit on the screen, that's what I meant about the scrolling down constantly. I do quite like the integration and ability to pole people back easily though.