ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fail this morning.

fpmsl. How does a stationary car cause an accident? As this thread proves, it's the impatient people having a fit that cause the accident. I agree there are a lot of dopey and dangerous c***s on the road, but stopping for no reason is not dangerous, it's just an inconvenience.

The OP had a fit and crashed his car. Therefore he caused the accident. Another week gone by - another load of s**t CS drivers exposed.

TT 225
fpmsl. How does a stationary car cause an accident? As this thread proves, it's the impatient people having a fit that cause the accident. I agree there are a lot of dopey and dangerous c**ts on the road, but stopping for no reason is not dangerous, it's just an inconvenience.

The OP had a fit and crashed his car. Therefore he caused the accident. Another week gone by - another load of s**t CS drivers exposed.

LOL at this reponse...You're getting more irate posting a response on a forum than i got this morning after my driving fail. quality

LOL at this reponse...You're getting more irate posting a response on a forum than i got this morning after my driving fail. quality

Ultra-pmsl. Irate? Yeaahhhhh :D

I'm pmsling at the notion of a staionary car at a round-a-bout being dangerous. Whether or not there was a car coming that caused her to stop, most drivers expect that there might be stationary traffic at a junction. The fact than an ego ran out of patience and then crashed it's car into a kerb in a biblical failure, does not mean the woman was at fault.

Fact.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
it is frustrating when spleens just stop at roundabout for no reason though.

I agree. But slowing down for her to catch up and pull faces at each other...why? Why not just carry on your journey, leaving her to have an eppy?

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Agree with Roy tbh, there is no way that a car stationary at a roundabout, even for an excessive amount of time can be held responsible for a crash.

I'm not surprised a HGV driver came on here defending you, rather than stopping for an excessive amount of time, they just don't stop at all unless someones going to die, some of them don't even stop then! I think its because it takes another 2 miles to build up to their mammoth top speed of 56mph if they have to stop.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
1 thing im gonna say hesatating is a contrabuting factor to a FAIL on your drivin test as it causes accidents

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
it is frustrating when spleens just stop at roundabout for no reason though.

lol, pooned.

I had same thing tonight with a blue 182 on the way home-gaps you couldve driven an 18 wheeler through. Easily solved though just swap lanes, go round & leave miss daisy to do her dawdling.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
1 thing im gonna say hesatating is a contrabuting factor to a FAIL on your drivin test as it causes accidents

Its actually because its seen as holding up traffic and "not making progress", not the fact it causes accidents, because it simply doesn't. If everyone behind you is concentrating and paying attention, then hesitation at roundabouts isn't going to cause an accident.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Dawdlers at roundabouts don't cause accidents. If someone ploughs into the back of them...who's fault is that exactly?

What they do do, is royally f*** up smooth traffic flow, and them along with middle lane hoggers are a massive factor in traffic congestion.

That alone deserves a kick in the c*** as it helps no one and hinders everyone, but to drive into a kerb beacuse you're p*ssed off is a bit silly and quite frankly quality ownage of the highest order.

I tend to just yell "get a f***ing move on you useless unobservant c***", and then breathe.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Munson slays yet another unworthy junior ranter....my god there is no escape from his all seeing opinionated eye.;)

I do feel hesitators do deserve a kick in the c*nt at times, but PMSL at the epic level of self failing!

Swift Sport
I think both sides have a valid point, if the island has good visability and there is obviously nothing coming and the road into and out of the roundabout is relatively quick motorists can often be caught out by dumbasses who stop.

Whether this is enough to create an accident is another matter lol.

White R26/Stripped Valver
I've witnessed someone who's gone into the back of some idiot who needed to stop and do a 6 point check to cross an empty roundabout. That's known as an accident and it does happen often.

Also as you expect to see a stationary vehicle at a junction, you also expect a moving vehicle on a roundabout where you can see it is clearly safe to go. Like it's been said it can catch some people out.

I agree. But slowing down for her to catch up and pull faces at each other...why? Why not just carry on your journey, leaving her to have an eppy?

My guess is the lad that posted it up originally is a youngen (17-18) we've all been there and done that tbh!

I remember fighting with range rover over a lane merge, result = Lost my wing mirror had to lol at my self really :) I just leave them to it now not worth fighting over. But for some reason when I was younger it just had to be done :eek:

182 FF
lmao, more like he was tryin to catch a look at her and her cleveage

keep yer eyes on the road:rasp:

Renaultsport 200
epic%20fail.jpeg

Valver, Defender 90
Agree with Roy tbh, there is no way that a car stationary at a roundabout, even for an excessive amount of time can be held responsible for a crash.

I'm not surprised a HGV driver came on here defending you, rather than stopping for an excessive amount of time, they just don't stop at all unless someones going to die, some of them don't even stop then! I think its because it takes another 2 miles to build up to their mammoth top speed of 56mph if they have to stop.

Thats a bit of a catagorised answer. Yea we tend to take gaps but we do have better visibilty. Im not defending anyone at all, im just saying basically what that markone bloke said. Its like a woman sitting at a red light half asleep. It deserves a well placed hoot and a shake of the head as you drive past.

Dont tell me youve never done the same and sworn under your breath because of the incompetent twit driving in fornt at 31mph in a 40 limit. Holding up traffic and then gave them a disgusted look once you can get past. All of the above...but to be fair without twatting your wheel in the process...