ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Failed MOT

Had my MOt last week, failed on a ncie long list of stuff:

N/S/F wheel bearing - gonna replace both front ones
Front suspension struts leaking - brought 2 new uprated ones
Corners of the bumper sticking out - I have a Williams bump wihtout valver wings, so need to get my wings fitted.
Lamba 0.080 too high on the emsisions test - Hope this will be sorted by fixing the leak bwteeen the down pipe and cat.
N/S/F & O/S/F Side repeaters flashing white - my fault for not stickign the orange ones back on
O/S/R hand brake cable failed - knoew about this but ran outa time and daylight when attemptng to swap it.
So gonna have a buys week fixing it all...student loan is takign a bashing too.

Will be carrying out all the work myself other then the wheel bearings.

Hope it gets through this time, MOT is on the afternoon of the day it runs out, so if it fails again ive got no car :(

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer

Quote: Originally posted by Type_Mo on 20 November 2004

*Points And LAughs*
grow up!

Sorry to hear that mate gotta do a sh*t load on mine to get it though MOT but then again mine is 17 years old and ive got almost 7 months to do it in!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by Type_Mo on 20 November 2004

*Points And LAughs*
oh yer and that to, hehehe aitn that right lunner ;)

were we both standing there hoping he wudnt notice the white side repeaters and bulbs??? LMAO

...and the snapped hand brake cable :oops:

He wasntr impressed when i told him the legal ones were in the door pocket, and would he mind if i swapped them over while he went for a coffee