ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fake Aussie!

Ph2 172
Hello CS,

Been lurking around on here for a while now but haven't done an intro thread. I lived in Newcastle UK up until 2006 when I moved out here to Sydney, Australia.

I have a 2001 ph2 172 that I've owned since about March this year. Bought it stock with 105,000kms on the clock (60k miles)

Now on 125,000kms (75k miles) and sitting on Spax RSX coilovers (road) and 182 Cup wheels.

This has already been a very useful forum as knowledge about Renaults in Australia is fairly slim. Bought a few things off here already and received help via PM. Not to mention this forum has the best 'General' section of any I've ever been on.

I'll copy my progress thread over from Ozrenaulsport.com soon.

Cheers,

Andy

Ph2 172
Whats up with the P? :s

Looking good on the 182 wheels but it needs a splitter!!

Yeah splitter is at the top of my list. 'P' is mandatory in the first 3 years of driving out here, points and a fine for not displaying them, unlike back there where it's just for people that are scared of traffic! Haha.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Pearl Black is for winners - FACT!!!

Welcome to the club but if you start talking in that "Funny" accent that ex-pats put on then your barred ;)

Mick

Ph2 172
No chance of that mate, I still get asked which part of Wales/Scotland/Ireland I'm from when I speak. Pricks.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
LoL, I love the Aussie banter - They can be harsh at times but as long as you try to fit in its all fun. Next time one gives you s**t just ask him if his sister has both her arms or if she lost one due to sleeping accent involving a bowie knife.

Clear side repeaters needed though ;)

Mick