ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fake or what!!!!

Nippy white cup
Looks about right...wheelspin at the start I'd imagine.....strange that a 300bhp Pug can be the UK's fastest accelerating fwd when Matts has 400+ and Jordis Scirocco has 360 + nos...still quick though

Chris

Although the Quoted "Fastest FWD Car in the UK" seems a bit far fetched.

I'm sure Andy Nicholls or some of the Other TOTB competitors would be laughing there arse off at that claim.

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
it is a quick car... got bored of the vid though. Watching dials has never really interested me

Golf GTI Ed30
He's swapped the clocks round.. Look how the needle drops when he changes gear for a start.. Plus if it had accelerated at that rate from the start, it'd be the fastest thing on earth, let alone FWD..

i thought the quickest fwd car was a maestro? running 500 bhp? know iv seen a feature on it in retro cars

This one?

104438.jpg

yessssss! thats the one! i think the same guy built a newish mg rover that beat this by a fraction of a second over the quater that holds the new fwd record

MY10 R35 GTR
He's swapped the clocks round.. Look how the needle drops when he changes gear for a start.. Plus if it had accelerated at that rate from the start, it'd be the fastest thing on earth, let alone FWD..

some one agrees wi me finally!!!!

Honda Civic Type R
it's been done before. there's a way to swap the dials over so the speedo looks like the rev counter. think about how quick that thing is. 0-100 would be around 7 seconds. that is possible in a fwd car but not with 300bhp. an aerial atom has 300bhp and is considerably lighter than even a stripped out 205 and they aren't as quick as that. i'm 99% sure that's the old sppedo/rev counter swap trick

Honda Civic Type R
it's been done before. there's a way to swap the dials over so the speedo looks like the rev counter. think about how quick that thing is. 0-100 would be around 7 seconds. that is possible in a fwd car but not with 300bhp. an aerial atom has 300bhp and is considerably lighter than even a stripped out 205 and they aren't as quick as that. i'm 99% sure that's the old speedo/rev counter swap trick