ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

Octy VRS
Guess I'll flip a coin between The Pitt and Point Lookout then. Looking at both maps there seems to be more to explore in The Pitt even though it's smaller. Point Lookout just looks like mostly swamp, or is that interesting?

Listerine & Poledo
^ Agreed. But the storyline way of getting the armour is pretty f*cking cool.

Power armour training or the T51b Armour ("You gotta shoot 'em in the head")?

In both cases, that's all fine for the first playthrough, but once the surprise is gone, it's a null point. Straight into Anchorage, straight out with a gauss gun, T51b armour, a gattling laser and that shocksword. Suddenly nothing can touch you... until you end up in The Pitt and realise your END of 2 wasn't the best idea

Listerine & Poledo
Guess I'll flip a coin between The Pitt and Point Lookout then. Looking at both maps there seems to be more to explore in The Pitt even though it's smaller. Point Lookout just looks like mostly swamp, or is that interesting?

goto

www.fallout.wikia.com

there's plenty to get going with on PL, you just have to find it, it's not forced onto you... in The Pitt, if you dont want to follow the stroyline, you cant actually go anywhere

Octy VRS
Read all the wikia stuff before, just thought I'd get the views here. I think Point Lookout then just for the redneck vibe.

Octy VRS
Just encountered the feral ghoul reavers. They are hard as f**k. Even with the Terrible shotgun in the face. So glad I still have Fawkes with me.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've just re-read this thread in preparation for New Vegas.

Brings back memories. Mainly of how utterly huge and detailed this game actually is. Awesome.

Octy VRS
I've come to the end of the Broken Steel DLC and just come out on to the roof of the Enclave crawler. I hate those f**king napalm flame throwers.

Octy VRS
It's so easy to waste hours playing this. I've finished Broken Steel but have just found myself wandering around again, discovering new places and killing s**t. I really thought I had found most but there seems to be quite a few undiscovered areas on the map. Sure they weren't there before. Bang another 5 hours gone. FNV is going to be a f**king time vampire.

Octavia vRS tfsi
Bought this yesterday. Really don't see what the fuss is about. Ended up going back to playing Forza.

I would now like to completely refute this statement. Fallout 3 rocks. Only picked it back up to start playing it before xmas, it's brilliant.