ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

clio 172 cup
didnt they have a multiplayer demo of this on LIVE not long ago?
didnt think anything of it

Monaro VXR
Think you are thinking of something else. Not a multiplayer game for a start.

It is an RPG and if it is anything like the previous 2 will be brilliant.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Actually, I was planning on getting Fable 2 along with it, but I think I'll get Fallout 3 this week, and definitely Gears of War 2 next.

Fabia vRS
got this but not played it yet, will give it a bash soon. too many good games recently and not enough time to play them all.

Monaro VXR
Still trying to decide which platform to buy it on. PS3, 360 or PC. Need to know if there are any differences to warrant getting 1 over the other.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
What a month for the Box

Fable 2 - Awesome
GOW2 - Nice
Fallout - Looks reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeediculously good!

Monaro VXR
Yeah but having some issues with the last few revisions of the nvidia drivers. Was fine until I upgraded and now I am getting the good old bluescreen.

Unfortunately I can't remember which drivers I was running previously to revert back to them. :(

Plus I get achievements on the 360 and I like my achievement points :/

320d M Sport
looks good, it's being hailed as Oblivion with guns right?

1 Question tho, whay not use those maps for multiplayer levels too? Probably wont get it as no LIVE etc for it.

Scirocco GT 210
Still trying to decide which platform to buy it on. PS3, 360 or PC. Need to know if there are any differences to warrant getting 1 over the other.

If you've got a good-spec PC, then get it for the PC.

If like me however you've got a sh*t PC, then you're limited to the consoles. I originally ordered this for the PS3 (I prefer to buy games for the PS3 because there's a whole host of things I don't like about my Xbox lol), however after reading numerous reviews I've cancelled my PS3 order and have ordered it for the Xbox instead.

As you'd probably expect from a game designed for the PC - which is then ported to the consoles, the Xbox version ports over very well whilst the PS3 version is a little shafted (bit like The Orange Box). Apparently both versions look and play the same, however the PS3 has considerably more bugs and issues. And after playing Bethesda's last game (Oblivion), the last thing I want is even more bugs! :dapprove:

Really looking forward to this game.

do you think it matters that i haven't played fallout 1 or 2??

It won't matter.

Monaro VXR
Piss, I couldn't be much skinter at the moment. Reeally want this game.

Tell me about it. I pick up my new car in 2 weeks so just had to fork out £680 for my insurance plus another £210 for road tax. I also booked it in for a remap and induction kit at GSR which is another £350 or so.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Poor? You're a high roller! You can afford this, Fable 2, Far Cry 2, COD5 AND have enough left over for fish and chips.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Now THAT is the problem. The money thing - pah! Finding the time to play all 3 games? Hmm.

I was going to buy Fable 2 but decided not to. I'm buying Fallout 3 this week, Gears of War 2 next week, and COD5 the week later when its released. PMSL.

1.8 Civic EX
really looking forward to fallout 3 but I'm in the same boat...

Still only about 30% in to Saints Row 2, got a shite load of other games that I've still not finished, I mean I still haven't even finished the main story in Oblivion for god sake! lol

Mortal Kombat Vs DC Comics
Fallout 3
GOW2
COD5

all that AND a girlfreind....lol, I've got no chance

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
really looking forward to fallout 3 but I'm in the same boat...

Still only about 30% in to Saints Row 2, got a s**te load of other games that I've still not finished, I mean I still haven't even finished the main story in Oblivion for god sake! lol

Mortal Kombat Vs DC Comics
Fallout 3
GOW2
COD5

all that AND a girlfreind....lol, I've got no chance
Looks like Lucy's gotta go tbh

I'm not sold on Motorstorm tbh, played both demo's and was left unimpressed. I think i'd rather get MCLA for an arcade blast and hold fire for simbin's offering for the 360 for a new sim.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
From what I've played so far... it's f**king excellent

I love the ability to aim at peoples limbs :D

The animations for shooting peoples heads off are so coool