ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

Clio
I was and am the same. Never bother with armour, get distracted too easily going to missions, realise I've been playing the game solid for 5 hours and don't think I've actually done much.

Great game though
Like this?
FO4_zpsx0hudpxc.png

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
As above, you get minutemen armour after you do some missions, that's not bad, i ended up with Railroad gangs Mk4 coat, that was really good when upgraded, and in Far Harbour (addon) you can get a marine helmet which is excellent... sounds silly, but it becomes a way of life, i found myself scavenging even when i was awash with weapons and and workshop items, i just couldn't help it....lol, and excited when i discovered somewhere new to look round... even after 80 odd hours of the game...

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
As above, sink 5 hours into the game and think to myself.. I have done nothing.
I always use the power armour as found I would get destroyed otherwise. (never played fallout games before so probably playing very incorrectly).
To hang up armour walk up and it says push a button and it auto turns round and he gets out. You can then repair and upgrade parts.

Listerine & Poledo
lol, I took Pyscho or something the other day for the first time and literally did a shitty pants when it did the scream thing.
caught me out my first time too.

When those big sods come up, with skulls by their names:

Med-x.
Pstcho
Buffout

then, when it starts getting close-quarters, do some Jet.

Addictions aren't a problem, just fast travel to any doctor and they'll fix you up for pittance......just like in real life

Clio
Just had another thought whilst at work. Do I need to scrap my junk to get the parts needed or will it automatically do it when I try to build something?

Listerine & Poledo
Just had another thought whilst at work. Do I need to scrap my junk to get the parts needed or will it automatically do it when I try to build something?
When you go to your settlements, dump all your junk into the workshop. It'll pull stuff apart for you as it needs it and leftovers will stay in the workshop.

If you have the time / inclination, OxHorn is a good youtube guy to look at for how things work, just dont go into the Lore videos if you dont want spoilers

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
All setup trade lines between your settlements, makes it "ALOT" easier to build things at new settlements......

I seen a vid the other day of Fallout 4 for the Playstation VR, my brother has just bought a VR setup and its amazing, Resident Evil is like sh!t your pants good on VR, i would imagine it would or will take Fallout to the next level.....