ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

False Floor

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Hi,
im hoping to make a false floor in my boot and was wondering how to attach the mdf to the boot floor or walls to stop it sliding an bumping around, or would i just need to make it a tight fit?
Thanks

Never above 25mpg
Make it a tight fit..!

image070dk6.jpg

Never above 25mpg
I used 18mm for the top and for the sides I used a long piece of pine which looked thick. I only used the pine on three sides as I figured you wouldnt see the rear side so no point!
Also I followed the line of the boot carpet around on the MDF but if you do that you'll see that it wont fit neatly into the corners so take a bit of time in measuring and so forth :)

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Cheers is the sound quality still good and have you got a box for the sub or just left it open?

Never above 25mpg
Sound quality is fine! and I did have a sub box but I ended up removing everything as I wanted a little less weight in the car :)