ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO All members

BMW 320d Sport

Our first Cliosport show stand at Donny South this year is filling up fast. If you want a spot on the stand then please check the threads on this forum and mainly on the events forum, and PLEASE get in touch with me asap. I also need confirmations from everyone whos already down as a definite and those who contacted me expressing an interest.

Cheers!

BMW 320d Sport

Final call! Were sending off the Donny show booking today - everyone whos confirmed in the last few days is in, but we cant hold it open forever...there are only 3 spaces left - 2 weekenders and 1 Saturday-only. Check the events forum to see the state of play.

BMW 320d Sport

BTW any Donny enquiries in the next week or two need to go to Jas as Im on holiday and cant deal with it obviously. email jas@cliosport.net

BMW 320d Sport

The whole stands almost full up - we still have one weekend space and one Saturday-only spot. If there is anyone out there with a Williams (preferably!)who wants to come on the stand then please let me know ASAP. We already have a V6, loads of 172 and 16v. Only one Willy so far! Dont let it put you off if you dont have a Willy though, any Clio will do as long as youre a member! Remember the Saturday only spot will qualify for the £15 worth of Autoglym stuff just like the weekend ticket.

BMW 320d Sport

Enough for an almost full stand both days mate. Just got to get one more weekender and were done. Chris S just rung me up about Donny the other day actually...