ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO All with a Williams

TT 225

Hi, Im trying to start a Williams Register, to include 1,2 and 3 so if you own one - post a reply below!

All i need is your full name, your model (1,2,3), plaque number if its an original and your location

If you have a small pic to go with it please e-mail me - webmaster@kelly-j.co.uk

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Think there is one with quite a few on already. I think I remember seeing one anyway! Was a while back!

TT 225

ooh, not seen it! anyone know the addy for it? Im just doin this for my own site but if he has lots of details then maybe I could borrow them :D

TT 225

Thanks guys :D ive not been home since i posted (dirty stop out lol) so I will get your pics and things tonight and update the site :)

TT 225

:D Just got home and got your e-mails - and I have to say Eds is my favourite picture!! ;) Ill get them hosted later on for you to see :)

TT 225

BUMP!! Hey - loads of you promised pics then didnt send them :(

So this is a little reminder please :D

Thanks guys/Girls

TT 225

Cheers everyone that sent them last time and recently ;) specially Eds - still make me grin hehehe

Keep them coming!

TT 225

Cheers people! The page should be up at weekend - dont get chance to breathe during the week! The register is half built at the moment so i will post a link on Saturday afternoon for yas :D