ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO All You Citroen VTS Fans....

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Are they not exactly the same at handling?

One thing i will recomend to anyone... Buy a set of eagle F1's for them! :D

106 GTi
According to the 106 lot different ARB's on the 106 GTi - how much difference it makes I am not sure.

Snotter's
They are the same car,you hear all this bullshit about different gearboxes etc but all parts are interchangeable. They are the same,personally a black vts with smoked standard wheels lowered looks the b****cks

Rb 182
They are the same car,you hear all this bulls**t about different gearboxes etc but all parts are interchangeable. They are the same,personally a black vts with smoked standard wheels lowered looks the b****cks

i know what you mean mate, its 6 and half a dozen really. Ill just go for the best example of either i can find within my price range.

Lovely example.
Miss my old vts.Great little car

Pictures052.jpg

Pictures037.jpg

Pictures033.jpg

RS Megane DCi 175
Hmmm, whats the MPG like on these? Are they as thirsty as a 1*2 given that they aren't far off in performance?

Mine was about the same fuel wise as the 172,maybe even worse.. Btw it was lowered 60mm and twice down on the torsion bar

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Great cars if left unmolested.

Unfurtunately most people will always remember them for being like this :dead:

264525-1.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Your a KEV and should never have sold it for that jap barge ;)!!!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Very nice.

Have always fancied a MkI Racing Green VTS with Gold alloys.

Sounds disgusting but I remember a friend had one and it looked mint it was also decked

Clio 197
RE: Original Pics

Wow, it looks like a minter from the pics. Very impressed considering the age.

It appears a little bigger than my C2 from the pics... How big are they compared to the 182s?

Impreza P1
Loved my saxo's, i had two vtr's then a vts, great cars for little money, spent a bit on mine though!!

DSCN0386.jpg

DSCN0381.jpg

DSCN0388.jpg

Cheers Mike

RS Megane DCi 175
Mike - that is awesome. Depending on how things go with my current car I'm seriously considering selling up and getting one of these. Only the interior lets them down IMO.

Impreza P1
The interior does let it down but thats why i put 106 gti interior in it and had my door cards re-done in alcantara. Also i changed the steering wheel, gear knob and handbrake lever.

100_0401.jpg

100_0400.jpg

Also did a bit of engine work to make it that little bit faster and it did the clock easy enough!!

100_0398.jpg

speedo.jpg

Cheers Mike

The interior does let it down but thats why i put 106 gti interior in it and had my door cards re-done in alcantara. Also i changed the steering wheel, gear knob and handbrake lever.
100_0401.jpg

One thing I've always hated about the saxo's was their interior... But the GTi leather interior looks really comfy!

saxo :P
im joining the club in swapping the saxo in for a clio too :)

2s.jpg

haha, jim dont do it!!!

to answer a few Q's

vts is same as the gti in almost everyway
gti has nicer interior, but more expensive to buy (not worth it)
imo vts looks nicer
power is the same on both cars,
CS are faster in a straight line but saxos will be on its arse around bends/track

A newly fixed 172
Mike, remember seeing your car on Sax-p. Thought it was awesome. Really liked the red!!

speedo.jpg

Ahh, the old airbag light. I have tried in vain to get mine off.

Impreza P1
Got to love having the air bag light on!!

Did go on sax-p quite a bit but was more on the saxo sports club!

A newly fixed 172
Oh yes. On since the day i got my car and was on my vtr when i sold that.

Hopefully tho my new 182 wont have it on!!!!