ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Anyone waiting for sprayed parts off me or wanting them....

Car  EP3 Civic Type R
Just a taster and mass update to save PM's! Some were posted today, some will be tomorrow and some will be Wednesday but they should all be with you in the next few days!

IMG_0677.webp



And mine I finished today, as an example, incase anyone fancies there bullets being done :)

IMG_0739.webp
 
Glad you received my order OK Mish, I shall look forward to receiving the goods! :)

Oh I go away on Thursday, hope to have it by then! ;)
 
Do those wee diamonds come off of the centre caps ?!?! how do you take them off? How are they fixed?
 
Glad you received my order OK Mish, I shall look forward to receiving the goods! :)

Oh I go away on Thursday, hope to have it by then! ;)

Darren, I did yours later on today so didn't want to post incase not fully dry- it should go tomorrow! :)

Chris, the small diamonds just unclip out of the wheels and clio back in again when done!



Admin- sorry for putting in the wrong section!
 
NICE!! Do you have a price list or anything, wouldn't mind some bits doing lol

Gonna have a shot refurbing my own wheels now i know ill be able to do the centre caps and that ok :)
 
Looking spot on Mish, can't wait to receive it! :)

Oh and I moved it as you've already sold all the items listed ;)
 
how much for bullets colour coded blue with graphite grey writing. i can supply the touch up pen for the graphite grey if thats what you use?
 
NICE!! Do you have a price list or anything, wouldn't mind some bits doing lol

Gonna have a shot refurbing my own wheels now i know ill be able to do the centre caps and that ok :)

Depends what 'bits' you actually want mate- let me know and I'll give you some prices :)
 
BTW- People who have already ordered.... and who's are up there. They had the final coat of laquer yesterday, but after putting one in a clear plastic sleeve ready to leave and by chance checking on it later I found the sleeve to have marked the laquer.

Therefore I may leave posting a day or two... to make sure they are properly cured and that everything is 100% when it arrives with you. If anyone has any probs with the despatch delay please contact me by PM.

I'll do anything I can do accomadate requests and I understand some have you have been waiting a fair few days now, but would rather things were right when they got there!

Cheers
Mish :)
 
Do those wee diamonds come off of the centre caps ?!?! how do you take them off? How are they fixed?

Yes mate there of my turini's ;) If you take your center cap off and turn it over you will see 4 lil silver clips on it use a wheel bolt (or something small and strong)to push each one out !! job done :cool:

Also mish could you let me know via pm when you have sent mine please ;) thanks
 
PM's full again Mish.

I wanted to know how much you could do my bullets for? I want them gloss black with capsicum red detailing. Ive already got the red paint in a touch up kit from reno, and ive got some red primer touch up as well. so just looking for someone to do the detailing as im rubbish with a steady hand. :(
 
Jonno- PM'd matey! Sorry about that!

Terry- yours are just about ready to go- just leaving everything an extra day to dry out properly as I've had a few probs with stuff marking when getting ready to post- even a day or 2 later.

I've had everything under heatlamps and it's hardened nicely so I'll pop you a PM when i send them back- I'll make sure they are recorded deliv back to you matey :)
 
Jonno- PM'd matey! Sorry about that!

Terry- yours are just about ready to go- just leaving everything an extra day to dry out properly as I've had a few probs with stuff marking when getting ready to post- even a day or 2 later.

I've had everything under heatlamps and it's hardened nicely so I'll pop you a PM when i send them back- I'll make sure they are recorded deliv back to you matey :)

Thanks mish I really can not wait to get them back !!! Car should be looking mint for the clio sport meet on sat nite !! ;)
 
these look great for a women job! :p

Hilarious...Maybe. Learn some grammar, then mock my sex... haha ;)


Terry- will try and get them off to you tomorrow if I can sneek out of work to the post office :)

Everyone else from original order, I've PM'd you regarding the arrival of yours!
 
Right!

Could you please quote me on...

Black Front and Back Diamond
And
4 Black wheel Diamonds

Thanks
 
Hi Mish,

Tried to pm but your inbox is full.

How much for anthracite front diamond and black bullets?

Do you need me to send the parts?

Cheers!
 
Back
Top