ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO; anyone with a dimma rear spoiler

hi there, i think ive been conned!!! i bought a genuine dimma rear spoiler off ebay, but when i got it, it doesnt have any dimma markings and the fitting instructions didnt have any dimma markings either, when i offer it up to the car it doesnt seem to fit perfectly (although does look phat!), has a universal dtm spoiler just been fobbed off as a dimma, or are dimma just using a universal. Anyone with a dimma/ dtm spoiler, does the boot open properly?? cheers, sorry bout the essay

ok cheers, i was gonna ask anyone who had one if they could measure the mounting points, to test it, ive just e-mailed dimma to see if they can shed any light on the situation, cheers

hi there, cheers for putting that up, it looks the same so cheers,. not sure if im gonna fit it now though, not if the boot doesnt open properly? cheers