ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Clio 200 Cup owners

200 Cup & DC2
I'm hopefully test driving next week so will make a decision after that but I just wanted to know what deals you did with your car.

I got a discount of £2500 so far so £14800 for a Cup with A/C and Recaros on the first website I checked. Any of you got some good deals.

Also, any issues or problems so far?

200 Cup & DC2
How are you funding the purchase?
I'm looking at selling my current car privately and getting it on PCP (or whatever it's called) over a couple of years. I don't really want to buy it outright, I want fixed monthly outgoings as I don't want to tie up much capital (in something that will only depreciate) as I'm buying a property shortly.

In that case I would say thats a good discount. Sounds similar to the level of discount I got on my 197 Cup anyway which I also had on PCP.

PS 200
That's no better deal than the dealer is offering... just a ff with no options. Discount is the same

A cup with recaros for £200 more than a FF - I wouldn't be going for the cup with it's fall apart seats ;).

Horse the cup pack on the perrys deal and you get a ff with cup for £200 more than a cup with dodgy seats.

PS 200
ps - Coming from a STi PPP to a cup maybe too big a jump in terms of cabin comforts - you'll see what I mean when you test drive the cup.

The FF is a much more pleasant place to be if you're going to be there for a while ;)

A cup with recaros for £200 more than a FF - I wouldn't be going for the cup with it's fall apart seats ;).

Horse the cup pack on the perrys deal and you get a ff with cup for £200 more than a cup with dodgy seats.

Personally wouldnt buy one with out the Recaros :rasp:

OP: Shop around and play dealers off against each other and I'm sure you'll get that down a bit more.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I wouldn't buy one with the recaro's. Poor quality, and you then have to rely on Renault dealers to help.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Standard 1*2 seats are woeful, but the 197 seats are very good. There's no doubt that there have been more issues than there should be with the recaros.

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
I'm hopefully test driving next week so will make a decision after that but I just wanted to know what deals you did with your car.

I got a discount of £2500 so far so £14800 for a Cup with A/C and Recaros on the first website I checked. Any of you got some good deals.

Also, any issues or problems so far?

Wouldn't bother buying it.

I test drove one and it was no quicker than a 182 (which aint exactly quick).

It does look nice though

200 Cup & DC2
Wouldn't bother buying it.

I test drove one and it was no quicker than a 182 (which aint exactly quick).

It does look nice though
I'm not buying it for speed so don't care if it's no quicker than a 182. I want a car that'll be cheap to run and is fun with manufacturer warranty etc.

200 Cup & DC2
im sure ul love the 200!

have you looked into an 08 R26? http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1266168.htm

or the Civic TypeR Champ white with LSD? prob a little better build quality and more reliable lol
Not a car I want to be honest, I test drove the 225 Cup a few years ago and never did anything for me. I ticked the turbo charged hot hatch box with a Focus ST a couple of years ago. I just fancy a new car with warranty and can get on PCP to save me spending £15k of my house deposit. It's easier just to walk into a dealer and get a new car with as minimal initial outlay as possible.

Don't like the FN2 CTR, if I was going to buy another CTR it would be the JDM FD2. I test drove one at Litchfield Imports a couple of years ago and really liked it. I had a previous shape CTR (EP3) to which I fitted a LSD and it probably the best all round car I have owned.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
I have a RB 200 Cup in stock with Recaros, Air con, White Speedlines.

Possible cancelled order LY 200 with extras too.

Available immediately

PM if interested!

Rich

(Crawley Down Renault, Sussex)

200 Cup & DC2
RB? I was ideally after Glacier White(?) with A/C and Recaros.

Do you have a Eunos too? A car of win, we're in the process of a total track overhaul on ours.

Clio 172 Cup
Check out the dealers section on the official Renaultsport forum, seems like there are a few deals to be done out there in October. I'm happy with a deal done by Arnold Clark in Wigan but it's a cash sale, there are a few other dealers dotted around the country who seem to have stock or factory orders at low prices.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Black looks superb hiding that shocking front end.