ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Clio Sport Fanz

Quote: Originally posted by Mugen on 31 August 2003

:( I onlywanted to talk about carz and your all abusive :(

Mugen.
Talking in English might help. At the moment it looks like youre on a wind up mission!

As far as cars go, I would have thought a tuned 1.6 CTR should have managed more than a 15.4 second 1/4 mile. I would also thought that if speed isnt important to you then you a) wouldnt have tuned it and b) wouldnt have gone to York Dragway to see how fast it would go....! ;)

There could be a few things going on here:

1: Mugen is a Cliosport member taking the pi$$

2: Mugen is a Type R owner that doesnt know much about his car

3: Mugen doesnt own a Type R but loves being the center of attention!

clio 20v

dont hav a fukin strop now u started it plus were all very wary bout new members that dont speak proper england

this is a local forum for local people we dont like strangers

we didnt burn him! hehe

adi

youve only got five fingers! hes not a local!!

Come one then Mugen - be honest now;) -

What car do you own?

How old are you?

Where are you from?

OH and some pics of your car!

clio 20v

were all very nice really apart from that craggy watch him he prob try an bum ya hehe

but we got lots of dik ed wind up merchants who come on here jus to take the piss

adi

clio sport mk1 golf

well we all own clios so i suppose we do. i love my clio. so there. hence clio sport.

he he

More fool to you lot that enters into conversation (of a primary school nature) with this idiot.................I was gonna call my son when he arrives in Feb Mugen but I wouldnt want him to end up like this muppet.......;)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer

Quote: Originally posted by nosh clio on 31 August 2003

ps do you like pink?
Hahaha, brought a smile to my face!

Dudez Hondaz Rulez Okz?!!!