ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Clio Sport Fanz

i was trying to start a tiff through sarcasm........dear dear craggy........too quick for yourself. .;)

NOS i need more NOS, johnny has three civics running spoon engines, blah blah blah, now im off to fit some pistons in a rotory ;)

mk1 172

why is mugen talking like a prick ?

i bet he owns a nova sr with a 12 inch peco !!!!, oh and neons !

cheers

darswold

Modserator them memberz being rude to me :cry:

Any way only joking the Cup is phat :D

Been beeten by won at the York in my Civic Type R cause me VTEC wasnt switched on :oops:

Mugen.

mk2 172

what times did you get at york mugen? what was ur race number, be cool to see what a car of this ilk is capable of

Nissan R35 GT-R

I noticed you changed your post about balanced pistons just then. Does this mean:

You dont have balanced pistons
You thought you had them but then remembered that you dont
You realised that Spoon do not make them
You have just confirmed to us all that the smell we can all smell is actually bullsh1t!
The last one is probably the mose likely.

The car revz much smoother and can rev higher by setting my VTEC controlerer

Carz arent all about speed only you muppetz would think dat

Mugen.

clio 20v

when u sed u had lots of spoon parts tho we thort ones that make u go faster not jus a manifold an backbox unless that oil filler cap really does add 50brake

no cars arnt only about speed unfortuantely urs doesnt hav any speed either

adi

Nissan R35 GT-R

Quote: Originally posted by Mugen on 31 August 2003

The car revz much smoother and can rev higher by setting my VTEC controlerer
The VTEC controller that isnt even made for your car (if its the 2002 onwards model) will not increase the cars ability to rev. It sets the point at which the VTEC system engages. Peak power cannot be increased by having one of these as the car will still fall off cam at the same point.

Carz arent all about speed only you muppetz would think dat - nope they are for getting the shopping!

Lmao - who is the imposter this time!

clio 20v

WTF are u on about yeh i got a flux capcitor on mine when its full of plutonium it allows me to cross the finish line before i started bet u cant do that

adi

clio 20v

lol if u indeed hav an older shape ctr ur driving must be on par with ur spelling

either that or ur actually 12 and hav bought a copy of banzai instead of the beano or ur cars a dud, or its that oil filler cap not doing its job

adi