ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO: clioTT owner

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

True none of the cars look quick but I imagine J3ned was doing at least 125mph in those clips...

Arctic Blue Clio 182

Cool vid. Class sleeper but i think that a car like that needs to look a wee bit better. Needs lowered more at the rear and a cup spoiler maybe imo.

Quote: Originally posted by Clio_Styling on 04 August 2005
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Cool vid. Class sleeper but i think that a car like that needs to look a wee bit better. Needs lowered more at the rear and a cup spoiler maybe imo.

its like that for a reason higher at the back

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Cool vid and im in it!!! Right at the start with the black t shirt and hat on! Djw Dave is next to me. Is there no way to download it?

2005 Impreza WRX STI

Quote: Originally posted by Clio_Styling on 04 August 2005

Cool vid. Class sleeper but i think that a car like that needs to look a wee bit better. Needs lowered more at the rear and a cup spoiler maybe imo.
handling mate

Nippy white cup

He was going to York dragracing the day after (straight from FCS) so thats why it was high at the rear

Chris

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

this file is on your PC already, if you have watched anyway.

go to diskclean up, when its done its calculations, there is options to delete files, click on the internet files, then click view files this opens the CONTENT.IE5 folder. its in hear somwhere, start a search, for videos in content.IE5, then find the vid in your results.

assuming u have XP BTW!!!

MERCEDES CLS AMG

as many of you are aware i cooked the turbo that day so the car wasnt on full power. The handling was bad as well due to the back end being jacked up for drag racing, so i couldnt chuck it into the bends.

The touring car wont stand a chance now with the new IHI roller bearing - i will be looking out for him at the next event