ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Everyone - I need to go 1/4 miling this weekend!!!

BMW 320d Sport

Im skint and Ive just *got* to go 1/4 miling at York this weekend. So I need some ca$h money and in a hurry too.

Ive got some wicked track day/fast road wheels and tyres over on the for sale forum, theyll fit on any Clio, theyre in pretty good nick with low mileage blow-out proof Eagle F1s on. You get all the wheelbolts, center caps and the key. Im so desperate to make some money to get me to York and back that Ill take an outrageous £180 cash for them and can deliver anywhere round Essex this week or up the M11/A14/A1M corridor on Saturday evening! You cant ask for more than that...someone PLEASE buy them off me!

BMW 320d Sport

BTW I know this shouldnt be on this forum but the situation is desperate. email me nick@cliosport.net or text me on 07730 954626 Id give out a fax and telex number if I had one!

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Nick you could always sell your ar5e down Kings Cross m8

If you are walking funny (A bit Like John Wayne) on Sunday we know why !

If I still had a Clio, Id buy them off you. Youll have to get a Scooby, then Id buy bits off you, but youd be even more broke than you are know!