ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new motor (again)

GT, Valver, BMW
i knew you wouldnt be satisfied with the cup mate,not enough power for you after your other jap motor;)

didnt manage to see the other one so will see this one on sunday,hope you will be satisfied with this one and keep it.(won't put any money on it though;) )

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
I wondered how long it would be before you got something else with a turbo... ;)

So how does it compare to the 200SX?

Glad to see the cup is going strong, it's a good one, that's for sure.

Rich, it's a completely different power delivery to the S14a I had. The 200 seemed to hit around 3k rpm (i think it was around that) and the turbo kicked in and it went crazy upto redline.

The 300zx seems to have loads more torque low down but is a more progressive acceleration all the way to redline, almost like a n/a car.

Also this seems a lot more planted at the rear end than the 200 did.

So far so good. Might be selling the wheels though if you know anyone who wants them. They are the perfect offset for an S14a btw. I think Malice was interested but he hasnt got back to me.