ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Evilice

Hi
I took a look at your website and saw a headunit i am interested in. It is the
Kenwood KRC-691 which you have for £174 including Vat and delivery.
You have mentioned that all cliosport members get discounts so i would like
to know what the price of this headunit will be with the members discount deducted.

Many thanks

Phil
P.s. Your e-mail address does not work i have tried twice but it keeps failing.

Hi

I would have replied earlier but i couldnt due to the forum upgrade going on last night...looks better though doesnt it.

Regarding the headunit. I have been ringing around suppliers for the latest prices. Unfortunately I cant find a price cheap enough to give any discount on the price for that unit. Most of the Kenwood stuff comes through one supplier and only give good prices for bulk purchases and at the moment the demand isnt there to buy loads of stock.

Regarding the e-mail address. It was wrong originally but if you refresh the Contact Us page then that should bring up the proper address. Please let me know if this doesnt work as I will have to look into it.

Hope this helps

Russ