ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Fred2001Dynamic

Ford Fiesta

Hi
you have same car as Im getting in next few days im collecting it soon. Just wondering if the 17" wheels you have upset the handling at all, is it lowered too?
also have you got any opinions on best exhaust and/or backbox for this particular car? does this affect warranty?
kind regards
Liam

Lionel Richie

Yes my car is lowered (40mm on Apex springs done by myself and jon16v) and the Handlng is 10x better with the 17s on. Suspension Affects Warranty, but if anything goes majorly wrong on my car, i can return it back to normal in a few hrs. As for the Exhaust, i believe Scorpion (and maybe Peco) do one, but i was thinking about going to Powerflow or Topgear and having a custom one made. Exhaust will affect your warranty as well, but i dont care cos i can take it all off!!!!

Lionel Richie

no its been done, im going for something different, not made by a big manufacturer so no one can copy me!!!!!

Try Powerflow. The guy who did my one for my Dynamique asked exactly how loud i wanted it or if i wanted more power and less sound. Pukka Job!