ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Freddynamique2001

thats what i meant ;) sorry fred, i well like your car though. what else you had done other than the coilovers. you goin to get ur bumpers etc body-coloured? dont know whether to do it to mine or not!

did ktec fit ur coilovers or did u get them delivered then fitted elsewhere?

what you got planned for urs connor?

hehe, I didnt think there would be much different between the springs!! its when you move to coilovers n that that you have to be careful what you buy!

And mike mate.... Got springs on the way, Lexus lights hopefully soon (buying some off someone off of here maybe) its already booked in to be bodycoloured a week after it arrives, set of 17" tooras as soon as I can find a site that sells them with finance!! tints, & ive already got alot of ICE from my last car to go in!

and after all that within the first month im gonna have sit tight till xmas till i get some free money! lol what about you mate?

Renaultsport Clio 182

fred fitted his coilovers himself at about 2am !!!

He has already coloured the bumpers

AND yes he did just take an angle grinder to his car, i have pics to prove it!

u lookin at the right car ClioJohn? *mike hopes cliojohn was lookin at his car and complementin him on his shiney beastie!*

mike

Quote: Originally posted by mikesclio on 26 August 2003

u lookin at the right car ClioJohn? *mike hopes cliojohn was lookin at his car and complementin him on his shiney beastie!*
Sorry? Im missing something I take it? was just saying his car was looking very polished...you and your dirty mind mike;)

nah mate, he was hoping u was getting the pic of freds clio mixed up with his!! freds car is on the first page of this thread, and mikes is on the 2nd!

sounds to me like uve got the dirty mind john ;)

Lionel Richie

My car is on the 1st page, its fooking fithly at the moment!!!! I fitted the coilovers myself, i sorted the arches myself, i fitted the interior myself (with the help of my mate aka gigantor) ive done the stereo + PS2, the only things i havent done is the colour coding and the window tints