ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Henk or anyone else that can read fault codes?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Found these my RSTuner tonight, not seen them before and wondered what they were?

DF0038 / DF0083/ DF0602 - Rear O2 heater fault
DF0038 - Rear O2 heater fault on activation

Albi Blue RS 200
Possibly old codes, did you clear and refresh.

I had a load of old junk codes when i first hooked mine up, cleared it and none have come up since.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Possibly old codes, did you clear and refresh.

I had a load of old junk codes when i first hooked mine up, cleared it and none have come up since.

Na, had my RSTuner over 2 years now mate, I clear them everytime I hook it up, these are new!

M

mini-valver

If you have a decat, or had one, that'll be why. Rear Llambda just detects wether the CAT is working properly and keeping the emmissions legal.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Oh, I had a de-cat but took it off and the cat is back in, I cleared the code the other day but its come back since, guess its not plugged in properly since it was refitted it or it randomly died when I had a de-cat?? Could they be fitted the wrong way round and reporting this issue?

RS RIP
no, only tells you the cat may be going/ is going faulty. Does nothing else whatsoever

(turns on dashlight, wow!) :D

RS RIP
may also be part of the maps.. he was working on the dashlight coming on/keeping it turned off. This was quite some time ago so he might have succeeded

Found these my RSTuner tonight, not seen them before and wondered what they were?

DF0038 / DF0083/ DF0602 - Rear O2 heater fault
DF0038 - Rear O2 heater fault on activation

Rear sensor is still functional only the heater element not any more. As it is only there to measure the catalytic efficiency (P0420) , not a big deal.