ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO: Joe......

Skoda Fabia vRS

as you seem to have the Renault parts diagrams

is there any chance that you would have diagrams of the throttle body and parts directly beneath it, for my RT

as BenR has just told me that it branches off, and id like to know where this occurs, and if it is below or above my vacuum servo line

any help appreciated matey thanks

p.s. mines a 1992 Phase 1

I would need to know the oval plate no. its just the way the software works m8.

let me know.. my 172 is CB1N.. so it will be a similar 4 letter combo.

mine is on the drivers door frame.

Joe.

Skoda Fabia vRS

cheers Joe, that clearly shows it, the Ecotek WOULD feed all cylinders on my car

thanks a lot mate thats really helpful

Skoda Fabia vRS

actually, hmmmmmm

is it possible that it splits into 2 down the middle of the inlet at the top ?

thats diff from mine.........

But hey..i didnt know that a white gloved hand was nessesary part for rebuilds!

the srvo pipe is slightly offset to the right (cylinders 1 & 2) and the maniold design doesnt look too great does it!

well, saying that, its a tiny bit better than mine.......i think.

Skoda Fabia vRS

what do you mean Joe

and Ben........from looking at that image would you say it can feed all 4, it looks to me like it can fairly easily

well, as i said, the tiny injection of air, cannot counter flow in teh direction of teh main mass of air. So, if the air is flowing right, and the servo pipe is offset to the right, then basic physics sugests that the injected air cannot move against the mass of moving air.....

like liking a football on a windy day, no amount of spin will stop it from moving in the direction of the wind.

Skoda Fabia vRS

so, are you saying its physically possible, but due to it being offset, the incoming air will not allow it to reach the other side due to its speed of flow

if it were dead centre, it could be physically possible.

but i dont see how it can be with teh manifold design as it is.

we have no way of actually seeing the airflow, so we can only guestimate.

unless you wanna flow coloured smoke.

Skoda Fabia vRS

i think your probably right though, i mean i doubt it could reach the other side, an even if it could it wouldnt have as much effect as the side its on