ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO K-tec/people that got carbon splitter

172, Tiguan

Got mine this evening.

If anybody who has got one, or if David is online can you contact me via pm

Thanks, If not ill call tomorrow morning.

172, Tiguan

bugger.

[Edited by jon_r on 24 May 2004 at 9:57pm]

If anybody is online who has one then can you pm me

172, Tiguan

Sorry but can we not turn this into a debate, its quite important.

jon

Thanks for your help Fred

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3

got mine this afternoon when i finished work too and its broken in at least 3 places, courier left it with next door neighbour so ill be on the phone to them tomorrow morning to arrange collection of this and delivery of a new one

I beginning to think I was lucky as mine arrived almost perfect. Cant quite understand how the couriers managed to damage other peoples, must have had fragile written on it a hundred times.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3

mine had fragile tape all over it too but not much in the way of protection at all.

172, Tiguan

erm, well lets just say after all this waiting i was expecting something a bit better.

Let me speak to K - Tec first before i say anymore.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

Jon-r I am back now so please give me a call so I can see what I can sort out for you. We have not had any quality problems yet so I hope I can help you.

David.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3

mine looked good quality, good weave etc. although the courier managed to break is of course, which is obviously no fault of k-tecs.