ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Lee... F1 Championship

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Be very careful though because if you clip that last kerb in the wrong place "Hello" wall fancy seeing you here.
Ha thats so right, cue my free practice ending very abruptly, car written off with a G force of 44 G lol

Agreed about the computer being a bit cautious on the braking with the dynamic line on ..... great game though, in fact black ops is still in its wrapper due to this game!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I spent 30 minutes lapping Abu Dhabi circuit in time trial mode last night and it is excellent when using the G25 and playseat.

Clio 200 Raider
What are your settings for the g25 im using (taken off another forum). I love racing the tracks after watching the f1 race. lol. all seems so much better. Abu Dhabi is awesome at the moment love the first few corners down to the hairpin, and the technical complex near the end.

Global Device Settings:

Overall Effects strength 80%
Spring " " 0%
Damper " " 0%

Tick enable centering spring with strength = 0%
No tick for "Report Combined Pedals"
Degree of rotation 200
Tick "Allow game to adjust settings"

In the game under advanced wheel settings:
All deadzones set to 0%
All saturation set to 100%
Steering linearity 50%

Forcefeedback options:
Feedback 0n
Env. Effects 0%
Feedback strength 50%
Wheel weight 50%

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'm currently using the default wheel settings but I did see some user settings posted online last night that I plan on testing tonight.

Played this online last night for the first time. Definitely a game you need to play with people you know rather than random a-holes, bumper cars anyone?

DCi
Just came 3rd in montreal in my first season with Lotus.

was a dry quali and I was 5th but the race was wet. Button went in on lap 18 to get dry tyres and caught up 20 seconds in 3 laps even though it looked like it was still raining and i hadn't noticed myself slowing down

FN2 Type R GT
anyone fancy some online racing? really got into it recently although there are a lot of c***s that just try and wipe you out, occassionally get a good race against people that actual want to race fairly!

Nothing at the mo :(
AI driver not pitting and top drivers dropping back into the pack and lapping like an HRT bugs are still present. I played it for 2 hours today, 75% race, everything off, fuel/tyre sim on and those were the glaringly obvious bugs I've picked up so far. I hope there is another patch coming out soon, or are Codemasters happy with the finished product now, despite imho, it still being far from finished.

Its still very buggy..

Im on my 2nd season atm doing 30% and im with red bull now.... Last two races vettel has come like 13-14 and buemi has come 2nd!!! .

Plus the pit bug is still there, i went from 1st to 14th to in the pit last night at Catalyuna *spelling*

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Another bug is when you make a pit other than the planned one and you're running out of fuel i.e when running the engine to the fast setting most of the race they change your tyres but dont refuel you??? wtf. Cost me the race after 3 hours spent on that race weekend! arrrgh....needs sorting

Oil Burner
Another bug is when you make a pit other than the planned one and you're running out of fuel i.e when running the engine to the fast setting most of the race they change your tyres but dont refuel you??? wtf. Cost me the race after 3 hours spent on that race weekend! arrrgh....needs sorting

On account of there not being any refuelling in the F1 2010 season?