ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Lee... F1 Championship

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I must confess I haven't looked it up for a while, but is there anything interesting you can tell us about it. Dates, Features etc? Really lookin forward to it now the F1 season is over.

Cheers.

Citroen DS3 DSport
News is a bit lacking on this game right now, no doubt that will change once they get the Wii and PSP version released.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I've heard it's a February release.

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aI79ADKXUGU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aI79ADKXUGU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Very odd time to release an F1 game if true, hope they give us the 2010 line-up as well as 2009. Not only for the different teams but also to make sure Canada is included.

Goliath I
Think I ll give the wii version a go, hopefully the handling won't be to bad and Im assuming it can be used with the wheel

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
no but graphics will be shocking if the dirt2 were anything to go by. (For the wii i mean)

Goliath I
Been playing the Wii version over the last few days and it aint to shabby. True the graphics aren't great but since when did that get in the way of innovative gameplay.

It handles better than I thought it would (provided you can get in a comfy sitting position). At first its pretty hard with the wheel and I ended up everywhere but after a few goes I managed to nail one of the tracks almost perfectly and the fact that I was using the wheel gave a greater sense of accomplishment.

There's a fair few single player options available to (Championship/Career etc) and also a challenges section with loooads of challenges.

Few niggles but not a bad game especially if you've already got a wheel and you can pick it up cheap

Lee

BMW M2C
I have to be careful what I say, as we have a really strict policy on commenting on forums.:dapprove:

I can't give a release date, but I will say it's this year and comfortably before the end of the season. It's on schedule. The date was chosen to allow 2010 cars and drivers to be included.

It shares nothing with the Wii version, which was developed by Sumo for Codies. The 360 and PS3 versions are both being done here in Birmingham.

The first round of press are coming to see it on Thursday, so expect very early looks from Official Xbox, Official PS3 and Edge in the coming months. IGN will also be getting an early look.

That's about all I think I can safely say unfortunately it, other than it looks the phucking bo11ocks. :D

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'd imagine September would be the most likely of those two months as Sep-Dec is a more traditional game release time of year. September would also allow Codies to use far more real season data for car and driver AI performance.

Lee

BMW M2C
Both Official Xbox and Official PS3 were blown away by the game. I couldn't get one of the guys off my wheel. :D They came out with some very choice quotes, which again I can't go in to. :dapprove:

They should be featuring it some time in March.

I wish I could show you what's on my screen at the moment, as currently it's the paddock and I'm in it with a massive camera, crouched down, taking pictures of two pit babes arses. :approve: Those who know me will recognise me in the final game. lol

Cupra
Both Official Xbox and Official PS3 were blown away by the game. I couldn't get one of the guys off my wheel. :D They came out with some very choice quotes, which again I can't go in to. :dapprove:

I wish I could show you what's on my screen at the moment, as currently it's the paddock and I'm in it with a massive camera, crouched down, taking pictures of two pit babes arses. :approve: Those who know me will recognise me in the final game. lol

Awesome. What a claim to fame! :D

Citroen DS3 DSport
Posted on the Williams twitter feed:

Just grabbed Nico to do some profile shots for Codemasters for their new F1 game

1.8 Civic EX

PMSL! awesome, judging by some of your pics from the various car events (FCS etc) I'm not supprised! Your obviously getting bit of a reputation lol

Lee

BMW M2C
We had Edge Magazine in this week. The press now have screen shots with the 2009 cars in but aren't allowed to comment yet. Press embargo and all that. The comments they've been sending us have been amazing though. Should be some time in March when the embargo is up.