ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO: Mattig SSF owners...prob Winston.

'95 Clio Champs Elysees
Looking at getting some for my Mk1 but I've noticed the offset is 25. Would I need any spacers on my RT Champs Elysees? Also, would the 13x6s fit under standard arches?

Many thanks, Tom

BMW F31
im not 100% but im pretty sure 6" wide wheels will fit under your arches, you wont need spacers unless you wanna space them out of the arches even further???!!!

25 offset i already pretty much out of the arch ;)

'95 Clio Champs Elysees
Yeah, in terms of spacer I meant stopping them extending inwards more than they should/can. Hopefully it'd be alright though.

Chocolate Bar™
you wont need spacers. The higher the offset the further out of the arch they stick, and with them only being a 6" width there would be no rubbing etc, the only reason you would need spacers would be if the were like a 9 inch or something. An et 25 is the equivelent of a standard alloy with about a 12mm spacer (standard are around the et 37 on the mk1 if i recall correctly) , so really should fit spot on

'95 Clio Champs Elysees
Fantastic...i'll have to start scouring german ebay then.

Going for a 106 Rallye-esque style a la;

whitemattigswithmaskedplate.gif

Don't want anything too 'flashy'...just subtle mods that suit the car well.

- White Mattig SSFs
- Spot of lowering
- French plates

Last edited:
  Chocolate Bar™
awesome, make sure you spend your money on a good set of coilovers though, to lower it properly.