ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO of Gaz.

Was in a car park on the way back from leeds saturday morning about 6 oclock and a guy pulled into the car park sideways drifted round and then fucked off. I'm pretty sure it looked/sounded like that!! P0rn

If I read the intro correctly, that's running an LS7 engine? Is that not a thing of nightmares for the jap purists?

For the record, I think it's bloody epic... Just wondering?

V8 conversions don't make me cry in S-Bodies.

If I was going to build a face swapped 13 it would be a 14a front. Or I'd have either factory fronts. Or I'd build a 15 with a 14a front.

I've got my eye on R32 GTRs now, just need to get a 6 month secondment next year at work to buy it.

I thought NA in general made you cry. That is actually fairly tame sounding compared to the video of a LS swapped and charged S body I watched a year ago but subsequently couldn't find again after lol

Can't honestly remember, the video had it coming toward the camera then away so you had a screaming tortured monster of a supercharger and the brutal roar of the V8. Made the one above sound like a Prius.