ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO people waiting for spray bits from me (sneeky pics)

Chocolate Bar™
A few sneeky pics of bits in progress to save me pming everyone.

finished bits

colour coded sides
DSC00547.jpg

DSC00546.jpg

DSC00545.jpg

satin finish dash strips

DSC00565.jpg

DSC00562.jpg

badges

DSC00549.jpg

DSC00469.jpg

pre polished

DSC00556.jpg

pre laquered

DSC00559.jpg

DSC00558.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks great, how much do you charge for the pleasure? Say for a spoiler and side strips? :)

I nearly took a loan to buy your Rsi back when it was for sale, attention to detail was great, but the extra monies on insurance and stuff made it a no no!

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
really good stuff; nice to see that you are putting as much effort into other peoples parts as you would your own, this is reflected in the quality of the workmanship.

Chocolate Bar™
thanks all! depending on the colours its anything between 15 - 25 for clio badges, more for the megane 197 ones as it takes a bloody long time. If you wnat anything doing send us a pm and i'll get back to you asap :)

btw for those people whose bits they are, the pre laquered bits will be laquered today, and finished and the pre polished bits should be sent tomorrow. Will try and keep this thread updated for the people who have bits still waiting to be photographed

Chocolate Bar™
no probs! laquered your badges today john, so need to polish them up and they'll be back with your good self :)

Chocolate Bar™
yours are sprayed matey, and will getting the lettering painted tomorrow when i get home from work. then i can start on my own stuff lol

Lou

I would be willing to take the risk!
Just need to hunt down some wing mirror caps lol

100% top notch work always from this man, ALWAYS.

long time lad, must get back and see the subs new arse :D

jamie