ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fao ppl wiv 16v clios and r young drivers

rite im looking into have a 16v clio and i am wondering what ppl r paying for insurance.
im 19 and got 1 years no claims.

how much will i have to pay?

Best bet mate is to start a policy on the AX, then change the policy to a different car normally works out cheaper, but speak to the people before you take out the policy and tell them you are considering changing your car in the new year.

I was insure on a 5GTT for £900 3PFT in the same situation as you had to pay £100 to change to my 16v, they are only insurance group 12.

Marcus

im 19, had my valver 2mths? im paying 1250TPFT. Wouldnt mind a williams but the insurance group leap is too much anyway a mint condition valver will always turn as many heads as a williams!!

pete

Ive just got insurance on a Clio 16v

1 yrs NCB
no points

£1174 TPFT

Adrian Flux (They were the best.........by a long way!)

IM 19

1992 16V, CAT 1 ALARM, CAT 1 IMMOB, CAT 2 IMMOB, KEPT ON STREET

6 MONTH BAN FOR DRIVING WITHOUT INSURANCE (2 YEAR AGO).

3 POINTS (TS10, TRAFFIC SIGNALS)

ON POLICE PROBATION FOR THE BAN

£1680 TPFT

TT 225

Ooh, sorry this is of no help to ya Matt - but glad you took my advice and posted on here :) They are a helpful bunch arent they :D

Kelly - aka ClioKel - CNUT ;)

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Well Im 20 and insured on the Williams for £950 fully comp with 2 yrs ncb :D (through diamond, for women)

Was £1645 fully comp at 19 with 1 yr ncb, through Tesco, so maybe worth a try here?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i

Im 24 and Im paying £900 with adrian flux - plus 5 years no claims!!

and 6 points :oops: