ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fao ppl wiv 16v clios and r young drivers

rite im looking into have a 16v clio and i am wondering what ppl r paying for insurance.
im 19 and got 1 years no claims.

how much will i have to pay?

Best bet mate is to start a policy on the AX, then change the policy to a different car normally works out cheaper, but speak to the people before you take out the policy and tell them you are considering changing your car in the new year.

I was insure on a 5GTT for £900 3PFT in the same situation as you had to pay £100 to change to my 16v, they are only insurance group 12.

Marcus

im 19, had my valver 2mths? im paying 1250TPFT. Wouldnt mind a williams but the insurance group leap is too much anyway a mint condition valver will always turn as many heads as a williams!!

pete

Ive just got insurance on a Clio 16v

1 yrs NCB
no points

£1174 TPFT

Adrian Flux (They were the best.........by a long way!)

IM 19

1992 16V, CAT 1 ALARM, CAT 1 IMMOB, CAT 2 IMMOB, KEPT ON STREET

6 MONTH BAN FOR DRIVING WITHOUT INSURANCE (2 YEAR AGO).

3 POINTS (TS10, TRAFFIC SIGNALS)

ON POLICE PROBATION FOR THE BAN

£1680 TPFT

TT 225

Ooh, sorry this is of no help to ya Matt - but glad you took my advice and posted on here :) They are a helpful bunch arent they :D

Kelly - aka ClioKel - CNUT ;)

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Well Im 20 and insured on the Williams for £950 fully comp with 2 yrs ncb :D (through diamond, for women)

Was £1645 fully comp at 19 with 1 yr ncb, through Tesco, so maybe worth a try here?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3

Im 24 and Im paying £900 with adrian flux - plus 5 years no claims!!

and 6 points :oops: